Corduroy House is 5-bedroom single-family home located on the western facing slopes of Snowshoe Mountain. The house is located on the uphill side of West Ridge Rd, perched well above the trees, giving incredible views of the Appalachian Mountains. Built in 2009, the Corduroy House is one of the newer homes built at Snowshoe, with upscale finishings throughout the house. With over 3000 square feet of living space, the home offers lots of space for families to gather. There is a large great room upstairs and an equally large family room downstairs. The home has a very well appointed kitchen, along with lots of board games and DVDs for your family to enjoy. There is a pool table in the downstairs family room and a hot tub on the deck. There is a wood burning fireplace upstairs and a wood burning stove downstairs. The house is a 10 minute walk to Shay’s Revenge ski trail! Maximum Occupancy: 18
Other features that are unique to this home:
- Complimentary slope-side parking in the Corduroy Inn parking lot
- Fibre Optic service to the house providing super fast high speed internet.
- Unlimited free long distance throughout the continental United States
- Dish Network Satellite TV with over 120 channels
- Surround Sound Home theater audio system in Family Room.
- Wood burning fireplace upstairs and wood burning stove downstairs.
Book Corduroy House - 5 Bedrooms from only $ / Night
- Bed and Breakfast - Stay includes made-to-order breakfast each day at the Alpine Ristorante - More Info